ExhibitorsOnline registation for the ORA Expo is closed. You can still register onsite at the door during the expo!
Industry trade shows are still the most cost-effective selling tool. They give you the biggest return on your marketing dollar and allow you to meet high numbers of decision-makers face-to-face and close the deal on the spot. Your sales staff can meet more potential buyers during this two-day show than they could talk to in months of telephone or personal visits. Your customers can touch, taste, feel, and experience your products and services, which gives you a competitive edge. If you want exposure for your business - this is the place to exhibit!
The ORA Expo provides you with a target audience of between 3,500-4,000 hospitality professionals at one of the state’s largest private-industry trade-shows. This show creates an atmosphere that promotes relationship building through networking and promotional opportunities. Because this is a private-industry tradeshow and it is restricted to those 18 and over, your audience is specifically decision-makers with buying power. Targeted attendees are invited from the following hospitality groups:
Health & Safety Measures
- Oklahoma Restaurant Association operators
- Oklahoma Hotel & Lodging Association operators
- Non-member Foodservice and Hotel Operators licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Oklahoma Dietary Managers
- Culinary Arts Professionals
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Hospital Foodservice Administrators
Click here for a complete list of health and safety measures.Expo Restrictions Strictly Enforced:
• No one under the age of 18 will be admitted into the ORA Expo (including infants and toddlers in strollers). This rule is strictly enforced and applies to both attendees and exhibitors.
• Anyone who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public places in the exhibit hall will be asked to return to their contracted booth.
• The ORA Expo is a trade event and is NOT open to the public. You must be directly involved in the foodservice, hospitality, or tourism industry to attend. By attending the ORA Expo, you consent to the use of your image and/or name by the Oklahoma Restaurant Association on marketing materials and any registered publishing, broadcast, and cable or social media without charge or obligation.
• Failure to comply with ORA Expo policies will result in expulsion from the ORA Expo and forfeiture of ORA Expo badge and monies paid.Exhibitor Email Scam:
Please be aware of scammers that try to sell you a list of our attendees for the Expo. We do not share that list with anyone outside of our Expo so they DO NOT have it even if they say they do. The ONLY authorized third-party service providers that might contact you are for lead retrieval units from American Tradeshow Services or rental items/services from our decorator, Superior Expo Services. Please contact Linda at 405-942-8181 if you have any questions. Additional Exhibitor Resources:
The following information will also be helpful to our existing Exhibitors or those wishing to become an Exhibitor.
- Make Online Booth Reservations! (online form)
Member Rates are:
• Inline Booth - $1220/booth
• Corner Booth - $1350/booth
• 6+ Booths - multi-booth discount
Non-member Rates are:
• Inline Booth - $1355/booth
• Corner Booth - $1500/booth
• 6+ Booths - multi-booth discount
Move-In and Move-Out
Exhibitors may begin moving into the Bennett Center on Monday August 16th from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. and continue on Tuesday, August 17th, from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. There are two main unloading areas you may use. The semi dock is located on the northwest side of the Bennett Center. This area is equipped with two dock-high overhead doors, which can accommodate semi-trucks. The northeast side of the building will be used for street level unloading. A limited number of dollies are available for your use. All equipment and materials must be removed from the Bennett Center by 7 pm, Thursday, August 19th.
Questions about Exhibiting? Contact Linda Etherton, Director of Expo,
at (405) 942-8181 or via email at email@example.com.
Questions about Expo Partnership Opportunities? Contact Patti Colley, Chief Strategy Officer,
at (405) 834-4150 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org