Industry trade shows are still the most cost-effective selling tool. They give you the biggest return on your marketing dollar and allow you to meet high numbers of decision-makers face-to-face and close the deal on the spot. Your sales staff can meet more potential buyers during this two-day show than they could talk to in months of telephone or personal visits. Your customers can touch, taste, feel, and experience your products and services, which gives you a competitive edge. If you want exposure for your business - this is the place to exhibit!
The ORA Expo provides you with a target audience of between 4,000 and 5,000 hospitality professionals at one of the state’s largest private-industry tradeshows. This show creates an atmosphere which promotes relationship building through networking and promotional opportunities. Because this is a private-industry tradeshow and it is restricted to those 18 and over, your audience is specifically decision-makers with buying power. Targeted attendees are invited from the following hospitality groups:
Expo Restrictions Strictly Enforced:
- Oklahoma Restaurant Association operators
- Oklahoma Hotel & Lodging Association operators
- Non-member Foodservice and Hotel Operators licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Oklahoma Dietary Managers
- Culinary Arts Professionals
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Hospital Foodservice Administrators
•No one under the age of 18 will be admitted into the ORA Expo (including infants and toddlers in strollers). This rule is strictly enforced and applies to both attendees and exhibitors.
•Anyone who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public places in the exhibit hall will be asked to return to their contracted booth.
•The ORA Expo is a trade event and is NOT open to the public. You must be directly involved in the foodservice, hospitality, or tourism industry to attend. By attending the ORA Expo, you consent to the use of your image and/or name by the Oklahoma Restaurant Association on marketing materials and any registered publishing, broadcast, and cable or social media without charge or obligation.
•Failure to comply with ORA Expo policies will result in expulsion from the ORA Expo and forfeiture of ORA Expo badge and monies paid.
The following information may be helpful to Exhibitors or those wishing to become an Exhibitor.
- Make Online Booth Reservations! (online form)
Member Rates are:
• Inline Booth - $1185/booth
• Corner Booth - $1315/booth
• 6+ Booths - multi-booth discount
Non-member Rates are:
• Inline Booth - $1315/booth
• Corner Booth - $1450/booth
• 6+ Booths - multi-booth discount
- Bennett Event Center Exhibitor Kit (.pdf)
Includes information on electrical, plumbing, internet and telephone services.
- Prospectus - 2019 Oklahoma Restaurant Convention & Expo (.pdf)
Includes information on floorplan, exhibits, and booth pricing.
- ATS Lead Retrieval Order Form (.pdf)
Includes information on lead collection and rentals.
- Superior Expo Services Exhibitor Manual (.pdf)
Includes information on rental equipment, labor, shipping, etc.
- 2019 Exhibitor Newsletter (.pdf)
Includes important information about your participation in our tradeshow.
- Alcoholic Beverage Sampling Guidelines (.pdf)
Includes information on serving alcoholic beverages, beer, and wine.
- Fire Marshall Regulations (.pdf)
Includes information on warming, cooking, grilling, or frying products in their booth.
- Hand Wash Station/Sanitizer Regulations (.pdf)
Important information on the Health Department's requirements regarding handwashing stations/sanitizers.
- Show Guide Advertising (online form)
Spotlight your business by placing an ad in the official show guide! Rates start at just $75 for a quarter-page ad. Deadline to submit a show guide advertisement is August 1, 2019.
- Show Special Submission (online form)
Do you have an item or service that you'd like to offer at a discounted price during the ORA Expo? We'll be happy to publish a complimentary special for you in our show guide. Deadline to submit a show special is August 1, 2019.
- Prize Drawing Enrollment (.docx)
- Enroll in advance of the Expo to give away one or more prize drawings of $250 or more to be drawn each hour of the Expo - from your booth and receive additional social media exposure from ORA.
Questions about Exhibiting? Contact Linda Etherton, Expo Manager,
at (405) 942-8181 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Expo Partnership Opportunities? Contact Patti Colley, Chief Strategy Officer,
at (405) 834-4150 or via email at email@example.com