Industry trade shows are still the most cost-effective selling tool. They give you the biggest return on your marketing dollar and allow you to meet high numbers of decision-makers face-to-face and close the deal on the spot. Your sales staff can meet more potential buyers during this two-day show than they could talk to in months of telephone or personal visits. Your customers can touch, taste, feel, and experience your products and services, which gives you a competitive edge. If you want exposure for your business - this is the place to exhibit!
The ORA Expo provides you with a target audience of between 3,500-4,000 hospitality professionals at one of the state’s largest private-industry trade-shows. This show creates an atmosphere that promotes relationship building through networking and promotional opportunities. Because this is a private-industry tradeshow and it is restricted to those 18 and over, your audience is specifically decision-makers with buying power. Targeted attendees are invited from the following hospitality groups:
The ORA Expo Promise for the health and safety of our Guests:
- Oklahoma Restaurant Association operators
- Oklahoma Hotel & Lodging Association operators
- Non-member Foodservice and Hotel Operators licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Oklahoma Dietary Managers
- Culinary Arts Professionals
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Hospital Foodservice Administrators
Expo Restrictions Strictly Enforced:
• No one under the age of 18 will be admitted into the ORA Expo (including infants and toddlers in strollers). This rule is strictly enforced and applies to both attendees and exhibitors.
• Anyone who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public places in the exhibit hall will be asked to return to their contracted booth.
• The ORA Expo is a trade event and is NOT open to the public. You must be directly involved in the foodservice, hospitality, or tourism industry to attend. By attending the ORA Expo, you consent to the use of your image and/or name by the Oklahoma Restaurant Association on marketing materials and any registered publishing, broadcast, and cable or social media without charge or obligation.
• Failure to comply with ORA Expo policies will result in expulsion from the ORA Expo and forfeiture of ORA Expo badge and monies paid.
In consideration of those participating in the ORA Expo, we ask the support of both attendees and exhibitors while we implement the following health and safety measures!
• Enter/Exit - Only enter and exit through designated doors as indicated.
• Temperature Checks - All attendees and exhibitors will be temperature checked at entrances and will be asked to refrain from entering the Expo if they have a fever of 100.4°F or more. We also ask that you refrain from entering the Expo if you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 and have been asked to quarantine or have other symptoms as identified by the CDC.
• Masks - Masks are encouraged for both attendees and exhibitors. For those preferring to wear a mask, a limited supply is available at an ORA registration kiosk.
• Hands-free Badges - Scan your attendee or exhibitor QR code at any ORA registration kiosk for contact-less check-in.
• Programs, Lanyards & Bags - Attendee and Exhibitor lanyards, along with programs and bags are available at any ORA registration kiosk.
• One-Way Aisles & Social Distancing - Please follow the designated aisle paths, and distance yourself 6’ from others as recommended.
• Hand Washing - Remember to wash your hands regularly.
• Hand Sanitizer - As required by the ORA and recommended by the OSDH, each exhibitor should have hand sanitizer in their booth. The sanitizer will also be available at an ORA registration kiosk and throughout the Expo floor.
• Exhibit Booths - Single exhibit booths will be distanced, and multi-booth exhibitors are asked to consider social distancing practices when designing their booths.
• Opening Reception - Bars, food, and tables will be distanced as recommended by the CDC and State Department of Health.
• The ORA Expo lobby, exhibit floor, and bathrooms have been disinfected with an FDA and EPA certified product that kills 99.99% of germs, is non-toxic/alcohol-free, anti-mildew/mold, and provides surface protection for up to 5 days.
Exhibitor Email Scam:
Please be aware of scammers that try to sell you a list of our attendees for the Expo. We do not share that list with anyone outside of our Expo so they DO NOT have it even if they say they do. The ONLY authorized third-party service providers that might contact you are for lead retrieval units from American Tradeshow Services or rental items/services from our decorator, Superior Expo Services. Please contact Linda at 405-942-81881 if you have any questions. Additional Exhibitor Resources:
The following information will also be helpful to our existing Exhibitors or those wishing to become an Exhibitor.
- Make Online Booth Reservations! (online form)
Member Rates are:
• Inline Booth - $1220/booth
• Corner Booth - $1350/booth
• 6+ Booths - multi-booth discount
Non-member Rates are:
• Inline Booth - $1355/booth
• Corner Booth - $1500/booth
• 6+ Booths - multi-booth discount
Questions about Exhibiting? Contact Linda Etherton, Expo Director,
at (405) 942-8181 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Expo Partnership Opportunities? Contact Patti Colley, Chief Strategy Officer,
at (405) 834-4150 or via email at email@example.com